Twins vs. Reds: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
When the Minnesota Twins (79-72) go head to head against the Cincinnati Reds (79-73) at Great American Ball Park on Tuesday, September 19 at 6:40 PM ET, Willi Castro will be seeking his 30th stolen base of the season (he's currently sitting at 29).
Bookmakers list the Twins as -130 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Reds +110 moneyline odds to win. The over/under is 9.5 runs for this game.
Twins vs. Reds Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Kenta Maeda - MIN (5-7, 4.50 ERA) vs Fernando Cruz - CIN (0-1, 4.05 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Reds Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-130||+110||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to bet on the Twins' game versus the Reds but aren't quite sure how to get started? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Twins (-130) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Twins to take down the Reds with those odds, and the Twins emerge with the victory, you'd get back $17.69.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Carlos Correa hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Reds|
Twins vs. Reds Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have won 60, or 59.4%, of the 101 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Twins have a 46-33 record (winning 58.2% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -130 or shorter.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Minnesota has a 56.5% chance to win.
- The Twins were the moneyline favorite in eight of their last 10 games, and finished 5-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Minnesota and its opponents combined to go over the total seven times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Reds have come away with 52 wins in the 108 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Reds have a mark of 37-37 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 3-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2200||10th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.